Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tilling

Hi Fantasy.

Hi Michelle.  Long time no see.

Yes.  Lots has happened in the past week.  I am now the literature page editor for the Rat Creek Press, plus things are opening up for my ministry.  I have a lot to think about.


Oh?  Like what?

Like which direction Heart's Alive is supposed to go.  I have some ideas, and with the help of my church, I will be able to carry one of those directions out.

Oh, I see.

I also got thrown off by Christmas, and I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things if not this Saturday, which I doubt, then for sure the next.


Why don't you think we'll be getting together on Saturday?

Well, I am volunteering in the prayer room for Breakforth Canada.  It happens every year, and I really enjoy it.  I'm doing things all day.


Wow, that sounds like fun.

It's fun and challenging at the same time.  I really get a booster shot when I do God's work at Breakforth.


That's good.

By the way, thank you for digging in the earth a lot this week...well, you and the Lord.

She giggles.  Thank you, but that's what I do best.  Wht did you like most?

Everything.  The Lord showed me the copy of a dream I wrote down, and you took it from there.  Then, you both showed me how the Game planet could go and its theme.  Then I was able to go back to my book.  I'm truly grateful for that.


She giggles again, No problem.  Like I said, that's what I do best, and when I'm with my Master, it's all the more fun.

I smile at her, and I feel so encouraged.  I feel that interacting with Fantasy has been the best thing I have ever done.  She is still rummaging around in the earth, and I am so glad of the seeds she and the Lord are planting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone,

Fantasy and I are hoping you will leave a comment for us. Either of us will get back to you as soon as possible, but if we don't, we still want you to post anyway. It's just that we're gathering some information for the blog. Please feel free to use comments as a response for the exercises too! That's what they're here for too!

Would love to hear from you!

Michelle