Friday, June 14, 2013

The Egg

Fantasy got sick during the past few months, but she left me with an egg.  I am walking into the forest which has wintered over.  It only began to warm, when my imagination started coming to life again.  I have enough going on that I should be able to nourish this new life with my art, articles and stories.  I think posting my art and my stories should be enough to help her / him grow.  I have decided that if this life form dies, I will close down this blog.  I rest the little egg with blue, green and gold coloring in Fantasy's old home.  I know that the tree will keep it warm through its magic and that Fantasy had put all of the magic she could into it.  I must figure out a name.  He / she will have Fantasy's name as their last name, but what to give as the first?

I am looking around, and the ground everywhere is still white; the tree has now begun to bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone,

Fantasy and I are hoping you will leave a comment for us. Either of us will get back to you as soon as possible, but if we don't, we still want you to post anyway. It's just that we're gathering some information for the blog. Please feel free to use comments as a response for the exercises too! That's what they're here for too!

Would love to hear from you!

Michelle