Saturday, April 23, 2011

Good Friday

Last weekend was palm Sunday, where Jesus rode a donkey into Jerusalem.  The crowd was cheering, and he was well loved by all.  Things went downhill so dramatically, and until I viewed The Passion of the Christ, I didn't understand how much so.  He was abused to such a degree...

I'm having trouble conveying my words.  He endured this for me and you!  People probably wonder where the passion is in this movie; His passion was in the fact that He wants us all to come to Him when we die.  He has such deep compassion for us all no matter where we're at.  Fantasy and I learned a lot in our watching this movie; the depicting of Him on the cross will never be rendered the same. 

I encourage you to take a look at the movie, but do it with a friend or with a group so you have someone to talk with at the end.  it's very graphic.  I am hoping that some images or poems will come out of this in the weeks ahead.  I think this has changed us both. 

Until next time!  God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone,

Fantasy and I are hoping you will leave a comment for us. Either of us will get back to you as soon as possible, but if we don't, we still want you to post anyway. It's just that we're gathering some information for the blog. Please feel free to use comments as a response for the exercises too! That's what they're here for too!

Would love to hear from you!

Michelle