Friday, December 17, 2010

Almost Christmas

Hi Fantasy, how are you today?

Not too bad, and you?

Same here.  What do you think people want to think about today?

I don't know.  Maybe a site?  A blog?

Hmm, maybe.  It's almost Christmas.  What are your ideas about that holiday?

I'm not sure.  I just don't feel that Christmasy today.

Yeah, me too.  Don't know why, but maybe if we think about how other people might celebrate the season, we might feel better.

Maybe, but I think we should create something.  What if we combined some customs to create a custom of our own?  I think it would be fun.

Not a bad idea!  Well, let's see what resources we can come up with, and maybe next week, we can come up with a story that is unique.  Can you do that for me?  It doesn't need to be a lot of sites, just one or two.

Ok!  :)  I'll be right back!

Ok, while Fantasy is gone, I'll have to think of different countries that I want.  Let's see...of course Canada & the United States...

I'm back!  =)

That was quick Fantasy.  You must have hit a gold mine.

I found a wonderful place called Santa's Net and it has a LOT of research from around the world and some of them very old.  I think that's so cool!  I'll get one more for you.

She zooms away before I can stop her.

She doesn't have to do that, but oh well.  She wants to.  I'll work on the drawing.  It won't be much, but she'll be delighted with what I give her for Christmas next week.

I'm back.  Whew, this one took a little longer, but I think it'll do.  It's just from wikipedia.  Say, you worked on the drawing, eh?

Yes I did.  What do you think?

Well, it's going too slow.  I think people might want to know who's talking to them.  Can we make it go faster?  

Maybe.  You'll like your Christmas present - just like this week, you'll have to work early, but I think you'll like what you get.  

Really?  Cool!

Thanks for your help Fantasy, and as for all you blog readers out there, if you decide that this isn't for you, I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Me too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone,

Fantasy and I are hoping you will leave a comment for us. Either of us will get back to you as soon as possible, but if we don't, we still want you to post anyway. It's just that we're gathering some information for the blog. Please feel free to use comments as a response for the exercises too! That's what they're here for too!

Would love to hear from you!

Michelle