Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Hide-and-Seek

 
Michelle?  Michelle?

I arrive on the scene to find Fantasy in the state of distress.  She is dirty, her hair is a mess, and clearly, she has gone without food.

Fantasy!  Are you all right?

Michelle!  She's immediately in front of me as she usually is.  You're all right?  I thought you had given up on me and writing!

Oh no Fantasy.  I could never do that.  I know that I didn't do as I said, but that doesn't mean I have given up.

She sighs, I'm so glad.

But you're ok?  You don't look very well.

I know.  I've been so distressed.

Well, I'll show you something - watch as I make the next few marks on your picture.  I was only going to make four, but since you got so worried, I will make six.

Really?

I nod, and she's immediately looking over my shoulder.

It's not much.

Well, the first is your hair line, the second is the guide for your eyebrows, the third for your eyes, and the fourth for your nose.

Ok, and these two?  She points to her left cheek and the one dividing her in half.

Well, the first is your cheek, and the second is a guide which will help with symmetry and other items.

Ok.  That means something will be drawn soon?  

Yes.  It will be a good start to a new year.  Happy new year to you Fantasy.  Get some rest.  You have a week to get better.

I will Michelle.  And Happy New Year to you and all the readers of Fantasy's Fancy.

I echo what Fantasy said.  Blessings to everyone in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone,

Fantasy and I are hoping you will leave a comment for us. Either of us will get back to you as soon as possible, but if we don't, we still want you to post anyway. It's just that we're gathering some information for the blog. Please feel free to use comments as a response for the exercises too! That's what they're here for too!

Would love to hear from you!

Michelle