Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dancing

I am at the Carrot Community Arts Coffeehouse, a volunteer run coffeehouse here in Edmonton enjoying a mocha and listening to some music at open mic.  I'm enjoying one of the regulars here; he is a good musician.  I have given Fantasy the night off, yet she is dancing around me, reminding me of Aylanna, the main character of Sword of Earth.  I start thinking of what kind of music she would play.  I know she plays drums and other wooden instruments, but which ones?  Would string instruments fall into that? 

So, I am going to have to go into my media library, not to mention to research groups like stomp! to see if they have released a cd. 

What do you think?  What kind of music do you like to listen to when you are writing your short story poem, or book?  Feel free to join in the discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone,

Fantasy and I are hoping you will leave a comment for us. Either of us will get back to you as soon as possible, but if we don't, we still want you to post anyway. It's just that we're gathering some information for the blog. Please feel free to use comments as a response for the exercises too! That's what they're here for too!

Would love to hear from you!

Michelle